Thursday, August 23, 2012

This Week in Games - 8/24


It is Transformers week, people. Fall of Cybertron dropped on Tuesday, and I have been all over it like an Allicon on energon goodies. As you may recall, I loved the first game, got pretty excited about the demo for this game, and have a general obsession with all things Cybertronian. I have been steeping myself in all things Transformers for weeks now-- reading the classic comics, grabbing the new FoC toys, and watching the surprisingly good Transformers: Prime. Point is, I finally get to play as Grimlock. My life is complete.

Video games in ukiyo-e style!

It's always interesting to watch big companies grapple with new business models. It's also frustrating to hear their constant complaints about piracy.

Please enjoy this blast of pure '90s.



No comments:

Post a Comment