Friday, September 7, 2012

This Week in Games - 9/7

Sine Mora
I wrapped up Transformers: Fall of Cybertron this week. I may or may not write about it. Bottom line: on a technical, graphical, gameplay level, it made big improvements...but the story left something to be desired. I am enjoying the multiplayer, though. Driver: San Francisco is my next game, and I have already started writing a post about it; expect that very soon. I also picked up Sine Mora on the Xbox Live Deal of the Week. It is a gorgeous game, in more ways than one, and you should get it while it's still on sale.

I was afraid to love again, but I find myself getting more and more excited for Halo 4. I especially have high hopes for the Spartan Ops episodic co-op mode. I mean, look at this trailer. GAZE UPON IT AND BE AMAZED. But for maximum enjoyment, I'm gonna need a regular crew to roll with. I know Joseph P. Buzzkillington will have my back. Anybody else interested, shoot me a message.

The ongoing DRM wars enter an interesting new chapter.

I really have to get my ass to PAX one of these days.

See below for AWESOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment