Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Halo Night Carnage Report: The Returnening

Halo Night made a glorious ignominious return to Blood Gulch this weekend. A few "highlights"....

First, joe buzzkill forgets which side the driver's seat is on.


And ExpectingCorky discovers just how fragile the Banshee is.

Meanwhile, Rainman 082 thinks he's safe from the Splaser.

I try to get sneaky with the Wraith...but fail to notice the barrage of fuel cannon rounds on my tail.

Finally, there is this little gem*, which proves beyond a doubt that none of us should be allowed to drive any vehicle, real or virtual. My camera work is shoddy, but then again, so is everything else in this cinematic travesty.

*You can download and watch the video in Reach's theatre mode. I could render it to view in-browser, but that would cost real world dollars, and I don't love you that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment